Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sick!!!

Yep, I've been sick for three days with a horrible cold and coughing my head off. Today being Saturday, I had planned to finish my Christmas shopping, grocery shop, etc. However, this cold had other plans for me. I felt awful when I got up this morning, so I decided I would give in to it and just do nothing all day. I've spent most of the day in my recliner drinking orange juice, Diet Coke, Capri Sun and nibbling. Would you believe, I do feel better now! Halleleujah! Still coughing, but feel better physically. Hopefully, by morning, I will feel even better as I don't want to miss church. I did get a few more gifts wrapped this afternoon and washed the dishes. So, the day was not a total waste as far as "doing" something goes. I just knew you would want to know all that. ha. Maybe my next post will be a more positive one. Until then, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: