Thursday, January 24, 2008

To God Be The Glory!

After two full weeks of intense TLC from my daughters, son, grandchildren, church family, counselor, and medicine, the "STUFF" I last wrote about is almost gone. I went back to work this week and, except for the first day, have had a very good week. I know I would be amazed if I knew the number of prayers that have been said on my behalf, and I'm grateful for every prayer, call, visit, hug, and card that came my way. I found that singing hymns out loud, quoting scripture out loud, reading the Word out loud, and praying out loud really put the devil on the run and gave me the strength I needed to get through the day/night. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with that kind of thing again, and I give God the glory for it all. HE is the One who saw that I was surrounded by my family and friends and answered their prayers (and mine). We serve an awesome God who does all things for our good and His glory. It is my prayer that I learned some things during this time that will be beneficial down the road for myself or someone else. I plan to be back at my post of duty at church (piano) this Sunday and can hardly wait. So, until next time...Mom.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Happy Happy Joy Joy! So good to hear my "mama" again.

Libby said...

Will continue to lift you up in prayer! Thanks be to GOD, for He is Good! Much Love,

Libby