Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Birthday Weekend

God is so good, and I am so blessed! I went to Columbus and celebrated Andrew's 3rd birthday with him and friends and returned home safely. How precious those two little grandsons are to me, as well as their parents! I can hardly wait for Abigail to arrive in July to add a little more spice to that sweet family. As always, I'm looking forward to being in God's house tomorrow and spending time with my friends around the lunch table. Our revival starts tomorrow (and goes through Wednesday night) and I'm looking foward to that as well.

Well, now that I've shocked you by blogging twice in one week, guess I'll hush and let you revive yourself. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

Wow, quite proud of you, I am! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed too! ha