Thursday, April 12, 2007

No More Excuses!

Betcha thought I would never blog again! ha. Since last time, I've enjoyed visiting with both of my daughters and all five grandchildren on the occasion of Emily's 7th birthday. I love my family and so enjoyed being with all of them (well, the majority - Stuart was not with us). This weekend, I'm going to Columbus to attend Andrew's birthday party (No. 3). He and Emily actually have the same birthday, but we have to have them at different times so I can go to both (at least that's my interpretation).

Today I'm finally getting started on some house fix-ups. The crown molding and chair rail go in today, after which I have to decide on paint colors and get an estimate on new flooring. I'm excited about how it's going to look but dread putting out the money to do it. I'm sure I'll be glad I did once it is done. I was up until past midnight last night stripping the wallpaper border off the living room wall and my body feels it today.

Our revival starts this Sunday through Wednesday, so you know where I'll be at night. I love being in church with my spiritual family.

I'm excited over the possibility of my sweet sister, Norma, coming over in May to spend some time with her son, daughter-in-law and me. It's been a year and a half since we've seen each other, so it's time. We're kinda planning on some "play" time just for the two of us (Dollywood or somewhere) and then on to Mississippi to visit with our brother and sister-in-law, Paul and Mildred. I've cleared a week off in May, so pray that she can work out her plans.

Ok, gotta get to work. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: