Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas in the air!



Grandchildren numbers 3, 4 and 5 decided I needed to get my tree up, so up it went. I think they did a super job of decorating it (of couse, it's not finished in these pictures) and I'm leaving it just the way they fixed it. Don't you just love Emily's "boots" (Christmas stockings that belong to someone in the family). ha. Can you guess what the guys were doing while the tree was being decorated? I love Christmas and can hardly wait to get the rest of my shopping done, gifts wrapped, and meals planned. The weekend is upon me, so maybe I'll get some of that accomplished. Later...Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Sorry you ended up having to finish the tree by yourself. We currently have an unfinished tree in our house, too. After opening the box and putting it together as a family together tonight, we realized we didn't have enough strings of lights. So, it's naked, surrounded by ornaments on the floor, waiting to be hung. I just hope I can keep the boys wrangled long enough tomorrow to go to the store to buy more lights before they start hanging ornaments randomly on the tree!