Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Remembering 33 years ago

Didn't think I could remember that far back, did ya?! Well it was a memorable day as my Jawan made her entrance into this world. Yep, she's 33 today and I couldn't be prouder of her. She's a pastor's wife, the mother of three beautiful children, a wonderful Christian, and a precious daughter. I'm so thankful for all my children: both daughters being pastors' wives, both being mothers of three beautiful children each, both wonderful Christians, and both precious daughters. And last, but not least, is my handsome son - still single (but we're praying that God will send the "right" one to him soon) and just as precious to me as the girls. In addition, I have two wonderful preacher sons-in-law that I couldn't love more and am so thankful God brought them to my daughters. I'm just getting a little head start on Thanksgiving by counting my blessings now (as I do quite often). I spent this past weekend with Jawan and family and had a wonderful time. Took lots of pictures but haven't uploaded them onto computer yet but will do so soon. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving when everybody will be at my house for a few days. Until next time...Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Aunt Wanda-Didn't realize Jawan had a Nov BD...Terry's is the 11th, Veteran's Day, and Kelly's is the 30th and both her boys are Nov (Dakota's is the 11th also and Seth just got here Tues, the 6th), plus Paul's Mom, Connie's, BD is the 25th...lots of Nov BDs - WOW, 33yrs old - time flys. I sure wouldn't want to be 33 again tho; at 34 was when I started my physical problems and had my 35th BD in the hospital; so I don't want to repeat all that (ha). I will be having all the family at my house for Thanksgiving. Paul just got down all my Xmas boxes (oh, there's about 35-to 40 or so), so I've got to get hopping in order to have my house all decorated in 2 wks. Enjoy Thanksgiving and having all your family there. I, too, love the HOLIDAYS! I start now and keep it going until after New Yrs. Ha! I Love you!!! Renae