Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Here it is halloween night but at my house you'd never know it. Since it is Wednesday, I was at church during the trick-or-treating. After church, six of us went to a restaurant for dinner and fellowshipped for a while. So, by the time I got home, the little goblins were all back home. What I did encounter when I turned in my driveway was what I thought was a dog in the street but turned out to be a really big 'possum. I decided I wouldn't stop at the mailbox to see what mail came today and would just wait until tomorrow morning. ha. I didn't bother it and didn't want it to bother me. Our receptionist at the office lives way out in the country and said there's a bear that visits their yard quite often. I think I'd be looking for another place to live!

I'm looking forward to the weekend as I plan to go to Jawan's as Abigail is being dedicated on Sunday. Can hardly wait to see those three little ones (as well as the two big ones)! I am so blessed!

You'd think I'd have lots to talk about since it's been so long since I posted. Nope. So, until next time...Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aunt Wanda - Just read your last 2 entries; you're w/the kids tonight-have a Wonderful wkd! I had a great Halloween night w/David, Nik, & kids; Nik fixed chili and cornbread and then we all went trick/treating...loads of FUN! Kristie didn't want to fight the freeway and traffic so she didn't make it (so I missed her greatly!) Terry/Sharon are all excited; Tues. they'll welcome their 3rd grandson into the world. What an exciting time for them! Just wanted to say "Hi" - I love you sooo much. I'm thrilled Jawan is okay - God is Good!!! Love, Rw