Monday, August 04, 2008

Time!

Can you believe it is August already?! I do declare that the older we get, the faster the time flies. Guess I better start Christmas shopping.

It seemed kinda strange today going to work without Emily. I know last week was long for her, but it seemed to fly by to me. I caught myself today thinking I need to go check on her (she watched her movies in another room last week) when I remembered she wasn't there. So, Emmy, if you read this, I really missed you at the office!

My weekend was full and wonderful. My friend Ramona and I did our usual thing on Saturday morning and yard sale shopped. We were really big spenders - she spent $6 and I spent $1.25! Then we met a couple of friends at Ryan's for breakfast, went out to their house when finished to see what she had done to "stage" her house for sale, then went to look at some new condominiums and came away thinking that's what I wanted to do - sell my house and buy a new condo. I have since changed my mind and intend to stay put and continue to do little things to the house to make it more enjoyable. Saturday night Herman, Ramona and I had dinner at Fallin's; Sunday was the usual - church, lunch, back to church. So, it was a great weekend.

I didn't walk at all last week because of having Emily here. Today is a new week and we're back at it. It's really hot out there even at 6:30 p.m., so maybe between sweating and walking a few pounds will begin to disappear.

Hope all of you have a wonderful week. Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: