Monday, February 16, 2009

Life Is Good!

I'm just feeling very blessed tonight and am excited!! The Destin Women's Conference is this weekend, and I'm leaving Friday morning with a friend for a weekend of spiritual renewal. I can hardly wait!

Also, I've just booked a speaker for our annual Ladies' Conference at my church in September and can't believe (well, I can because God allowed it) I already have someone lined up - Linda Goldfarb from Texas. I met her last year when she spoke at the conference in Destin and just fell in love with her. If you want to learn more about her, just type her name in your Google browser and her site will pop up. I know it sounds like I'm getting a really early start, and I am, but I don't want to be rushed. This way we'll have plenty of time to make plans to ensure that the day will be a blessing to all. I still have to find someone to do special music. Any suggestions?

Ramona and I finally got back together tonight and walked for the first time in weeks/months? I'll probably be stiff in the morning, but it sure felt good at the time. I've got to stick with it so I can be slim and trim for Stuart's wedding this summer. ha. They haven't nailed down a date just yet but are thinking July. However, and I haven't told him this yet, Angela says July is not a good month as far as their family is concerned. Ethan is going back to the Ben Speer School of Music in Nashville and they will be taking him up there the weekend of July 11th. He will be there two weeks (which means he will be there the weekend of the 18th) and they will go back and pick him up the weekend of the 25th. I'm sure Stuart will want ALL of his family to be there, so I'm hoping they can plan their wedding for the latter part of June or the first of August.

Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Aunt Wanda,

When is the conference? I'll come sing! BB gets time off for that!

HB :)