Monday, February 20, 2006

Back From Columbus!

Yes, I went to Columbus this past weekend to see my middle child and family. My youngest grandchild, Luke (2 months), was dedicated to the Lord at church on Sunday, and I wanted to be there for that. Stuart drove over from Atlanta on Sunday in time for church, so we had a wonderful time visiting with each other. Mitch's parents were also there, and we all got to eat lunch together before I left for home. How precious those two little boys are and how I miss them today! Guess I'll have to run out to Angela's this afternoon after work and see her bunch to fill the empty spot. I'm so blessed to have at least one child and three grandchildren close by. If they ever move, Steve or Mitch may be stuck with a live-in mother-in-law. ha. Bet that will increase their prayer life!! Or, maybe I'll just move in with Stuart or vice versa. I'm not gonna dwell on any of those possibilities before necessary but just thought I'd put the "threat" in for my sweet sons-in-law. Not much else to report on for now. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: