Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Better Late Than Never

I hope this makes sense. I had to take yesterday off due to vertigo. I'm back at work today but still feel a little woozy when I get up. As mother used to say, "I'm just bouncing off the walls." ha. There's not much to report of interest, so I'll just bore you with "stuff." Last weekend was good and involved (1) going to Meredith's 15th birthday party on Friday night, (2) keeping Emily overnight Friday night, (3) going shopping on Saturday with two church friends to get our Valenine banquet decorations, and, of course (4) church on Sunday. On Monday after work, I decided to go to Lowe's and look at carpet since I've already had the measurements done. Well, I looked at the many choices and came away discouraged. Maybe not discouraged but confused. I'm going to have to have someone help me with this decision. I'll be glad for volunteers!! I still haven't been told anything at work as to what transitions are to be made. Since my younger boss left, it practically wiped out my work load. My older boss (one of the owners of the firm) has assured me that my job is secure and they are working on some things. So until then, I'm just helping out whoever needs help and trying to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it out to fill the day. ha. A down day every once in a while is good but not on a long-term basis. I'd rather be busy!! As I said at the beginning, there's nothing really newsy to report - just wanted to update to make it worth your while to click in. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart!!!! Mom.

No comments: