Friday, June 16, 2006

Busy-ness

Hey, ya'll!! It's been a while, and I've procrastinated long enough. But, in my defense, I have been busy. Last weekend, I traveled to Columbus to visit with Jawan and family. Stuart drove over from Stockbridge, and we had a wonderful day together on Saturday. He and I both left late Saturday afternoon. This weekend, I'm traveling to High Springs for two-day visit with Angela and family. I haven't seen their new place and am excited about scoping it out. ha. Emily and I have to catch up on our time together too as there are no more overnights on Fridays. It's been a busy week also in that we had our ladies' meeting at church on Tuesday night and prayer meeting on Wednesday night. That plus trying to work on my house has had me hopping. My progress is slow, but I'm getting there. Marcus has not been over yet to give me an estimate on the renovation I want done but I'm hoping that will happen sometime next week. That's pretty much it in a nutshell for me so, until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: