Monday, September 18, 2006

Yard Sale-ing, Etc.

Two friends and I had a yard sale on Saturday that turned out really good. I didn't have any big items but still did okay. One of my friends had some furniture (one piece of which I bought) and made a lot more than I did. We had lots of fun, strengthened our friendship, and made some "mad" money besides. God was good to us and sent lots of people to shop. I was so tired and grimy at the end of the day but being so tired, I sat down and slept. When I awoke, I was still so tired that I didn't have energy to get a bath. ha. Who cared?! It was a wonderful weekend with great services at church twice yesterday and out to eat with the bunch after church for both lunch and dinner. I love my church family! Just wanted to check in but don't have anything more to report. So, until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: