Friday, October 06, 2006

"Fall"n Behind

Yep, I have fallen behind; seems like my procrastination just won't go away. Anyhow, its been a busy week or two (or more) between times that I'll try to remember what's been going on. Jawan and family took a week of vacation, came my way and spent one night (Sunday), went on to Angela's and spent two nights (Monday and Tuesday), went on to Orlando and spent two nights (Wednesday and Thursday), back to Angela's for one night (Friday), and back to my house for two nights (Saturday and Sunday) before going home. In addition, my nephew and wife were at my house the first night (Sunday), so I took Monday off to enjoy all of them. Worked on Tuesday and Wednesday and then took Thursday and Friday off, went to Angela's to play with her family plus Andrew (he stayed there while Jawan and Mitch went on to Orlando), and back home on Friday afternoon. On Saturday, I attended a ladies' meeting at First Baptist titled "God's Marvelous Makeover" that was really good. I could get used to tw0-day work weeks! ha. This week has been work as usual but I've enjoyed it. Angela and family came in town yesterday, stayed with Steve's dad last night, and will be at my house tonight before going home tomorrow. Of course, Steve, Meredith and Ethan will all go to the football game tonight while Angela, Emily and I hang out together at my house. Yard sale shopping is on the agenda for tomorrow morning, saying bye to Angela and family, and then meeting my pastor's wife at the church to clean it for Sunday. Our members take turns cleaning the church each week and, since there are so many signed up to do it, our turn only comes around once every three months. However, I feel it will be a bigger job today because of the construction work (sheetrock dust) that's been going on putting in the four new Sunday School rooms. We'll get it done, though. For next week, my ladies' meeting is set for Tuesday night. Other than that, nothing much exciting coming up. I have started my Christmas shopping; I received my digital camera in the mail that I ordered and am having to learn how to operate it; I am getting acquainted through e-mail with Stuart's lady friend, Jennifer; and all is right with my world at the moment. God is good!! I could go on and on but must stop for now. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart!! Mom.

No comments: