Sunday, October 29, 2006

October Doins'

It's been a while, so I probably won't remember all that's gone on since my last entry. But the most recent one is that Jawan, Andrew, Luke and I all went to Mississippi for my niece Lora's wedding. Wow, the wedding was beautiful, Lora was beautiful, Scott was handsome, and the food was delicious. She and Scott really did a super job in putting it all together. The Heartmen sang for the reception, which was a real treat. We stayed with Brian and Heidi and had a wonderful time chatting, eating, singing, etc.

Our Fall festival was yesterday at our church and was a huge success. Since a lot of the other churches in the area were also doing festivals, we were really pleased at the turnout. Had about 104 (or was it 140) and everybody had a great time. You should have seen the decorations!! Everybody, including members and attendees, were treated to hot dogs, hamburgers, chips, potato salad, etc. etc. after which we all "crawled" home so tired we could hardly move. At least that was true for me.

I'm in the middle of putting my Womens' Ministry pictures in the scrapbook and need to get that done before bedtime. So, this is probably my shortest entry ever. ha. Will try to do another one in a few days. Until then, I love you Steve (he had a birthday this past week - the big 40!), Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: