Monday, November 06, 2006

Bits and Pieces

See, I'm doing better! Not quite as long between notes as before. Not a whole lot to report either, but something's better than nothing I guess. For past three or four weeks, I've been coping with tendenitis in my left wrist and thumb. It really hurts when I type and play the piano. Hopefully, as the scripture says, "It came to pass." Soon, please! Three of my friends from church and I went to a ladies' seminar in Pelham this past Saturday and really had a good time. We attended two sessions: one on spiritual health and the other on physical health. Both were packed with wonderful principles and advice. I enjoyed the spiritual health more but need to put both into practice. This weekend, I'm joining Angela and her church ladies for a trip to Orlando to attend the Women of Faith conference and am so excited. I've always wanted to go to that and never have been able to work it out. If any of you have read Jawan's blog, you know that my grandchild #6 is on the way (her third child). Wow! I knew they were planning to have another one or two but it happened a wee bit sooner than I expected. Oh, Lord, please give her patience and wisdom is my prayer. I went down that road once upon a time also, so I know she can do it. Tomorrow is her own birthday and I'm so proud of the wonderful woman she has become. I could write a whole book on my gratitude, appreciation, thankfulness, admiration, love and every other adjective you can think of where my children are concerned, but I'll save that for my quiet time with the Lord. Have a happy, blessed week. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: