Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Conference

I attended the Women of Faith conference in Orlando, FL this past weekend and was blessed to overflowing. The speakers were some of my very favorites: Patsy Clairmont, Luci Swindoll, Marilyn Meberg, Sheila Walsh, Sandi Patti, Avalon, Thelma Wells, and a couple of others that I can't remember names of right now. In spite of the fact we were seated in the nose bleed section, it didn't hinder the blessings. There were thousands of women there and something for everyone. Not only was the conference wonderful, the ride there and back with Angela and the women from her church was great as well. They were a sweet bunch of ladies and made me feel a part of their group. Sixteen of us on that bus and my hat is off to driver and navigator. ha They did a super job maneuvering in Orlando. Naturally, I enjoyed the two nights I spent with Angela and family (one before and one after the conference). I am so PROUD of my grandchildren!! Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: