Sunday, July 22, 2007

Rushin' Around

Wow, it has been a busy weekend. Yard-sale shopped, made a trip to Moultrie, attended two book signings, trip to consignment shop (Angela, that was for you), delivered two gifts, visited with a friend, washed/dried/folded clothes, vaccumed, church, lunch out with group, and here I am! I love being busy! It's been a wonderful weekend, and I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Angela, Steve, Meredith and Ethan have gone with their youth group this week to Ridgecrest but left Emily with a church family. I know she will be taken care of, but it hurts my heart that she is not with one of her own family members. She'll probably have a ball - I'm the one who will be miserable. ha. I hope all of you have a wonderful week. Until next time...Mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....yur so busy mom that they wanted you to have YOUR time. I still love you! Ha. Talk to you soon.. Stuart