Sunday, July 01, 2007

Yard Sale-ing

I made a flying trip to Columbus Friday after work to help Jawan with her yard sale on Saturday. We worked until about 1:00 a.m. Saturday morning getting the tables and items ready for sale. The wonderful thing about it was that she has an enclosed garage, and didn't have to open it until we were ready. ha. So, about 8:30 we opened up shop and spent the morning sweating and visiting with the shoppers. Her mother-in-law, Cheryl, came over and helped, so I got to spend some time playing with Andrew and Luke. Needless to say, I came home Saturday night extremely tired and drained from the heat. I think I went to bed at 9:15, which is very unlike me. Anyway, I enjoyed the trip and God granted traveling mercy.

Today has been the usual Sunday: Sunday school and church, lunch out with friends, nap this afternoon and back to church tonight. I loved every minute of it! As I write this, it is raining and thundering outside, so sleep should be good tonight.

At one time or another during the weekend, I got to talk to my other two, so the weekend was complete. I know this isn't very "newsy," but that's about all there is to report. Until next time...Mom.

No comments: