Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Stuart, this is for you

New kitchen floor, etc.


Just a closer view of my new couch/tables




New painted cabinets/knobs/new countertops/beadboard backsplash



New kitchen table/chairs/paint/beadboard


I have been promising Stuart I would send pictures, so here they are, sweetie. Hope you like the changes! I'm loving them and can't wait for all of you to come home and enjoy it with me.
Until next time...Mom.




















My chair came in today that I had ordered and looks really good.






























3 comments:

Jawan said...

The house looks beautiful! I'm so glad you're posting pictures. Please do so often!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the pictures & all your upgrades & to see how you live & what kind of taste you have! It's looking great! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Wanda:

surprise. It is your old friend, Betty. Please give Jawan and her family my congratulations on their new little one. take care.
Betty