Monday, June 04, 2007

Catch-Up

Gee, I've been busy but the worst is over. The house re-do is done, my sweet sister has been and gone, a trip to Mississippi was made, children were visited (2 of the 3 - Florida and Georgia), and I'm back at work in my comfortable rut. I love all that was done to the house but am still lacking a chair and rug for the living room (and would really like a new entertainment center - black). Hopefully, I'll find just the right ones in the near future. I'm looking forward to next week when I go to Jawan's to keep Andrew and Luke while she and Mitch go to Tennessee for a conference. It's nice to have a week off, work two, off again, work two more and off again soon thereafter (whenever Abigail decides to make her appearance). My church family teases me and says I tell my bosses when I'll work. ha. Not really, but when you've been at a job for 16 years, you are entitled to a few perks. I know this is short considering the length of time between writing, but I've recapped about everything without going into detail. So, until next time.............Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I just love reading my own mother's thoughts and words. We can't wait til next week, either. Andrew is pumped that GAMI is going to be here, sleeping nearby. I've got some sorting of clothes to do for you so you'll easily find things but it's nice to leave my precious little ones in such trustworthy, capable and careful hands.