Sunday, June 10, 2007

Packing up!

Here it is Sunday night, and I'm packing my suitcase to go to Jawan's to babysit for the week. I can hardly wait to get my lovin' on Andrew, Luke and Emily. Yes, Angela and Emily are going with me for the week, and I am so excited!!! It's going to be strange being at Jawan's with her not there, but we'll have a wonderful time. The weekend has been really good - Friday night I ate dinner at Ramona and Herman's, along with Debbie and Bo, and we played Uno afterwards while it poured down rain. Saturday was absolutely beautiful, so I was in and out all day - doing laundry, grocery shopping, etc. Today, of course, was church twice, lunch with friends and an afternoon nap. By the way, my new couch is so-o-o-o comfortable!! I'm still looking for a chair and a rug. The cable folks are to be here by 8:00 a.m. tomorrow to install another outlet and Angela and family are to arrive around lunch. We'll leave shortly thereafter for Columbus. Meredith will be in Orlando for the week, so please keep her in your prayers for safety, etc. Hopefully, I'll be motivated while in Columbus to post once or twice. Until next time.....Mom.

No comments: