Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Procrastinator Checks In!

A lot of you got the 40 question e-mail I responded to, so you know that Sunday is my favorite day. It is has been a wonderful one but way too short. I had lunch with an old (long-time) friend that I hadn't seen in many months, my sister-in-law (Ramona H.) came over for a visit this afternoon, we had two wonderful services at church today, and topped it off with a finger-food fellowship after church. Could it get any better?!?!? (Only if my own family had been here.) We (my friend Ramona K.) did our yard-sale shopping yesterday (bought Luke a booster seat and two books for Andrew), went to Badcocks and ordered me a chair for my living room, ate breakfast at Hardee's, got a haircut, and went to a 50th wedding anniversary celebration in the afternoon. So, the weekend has been short and busy. I'm looking forward to the work week (call me weird) and will check in later. Until next time...Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I'm calling you weird.....there, you have it. I can't wait to come to your house in a few months as a family of five! Not to mention sitting Luke in his booster seat and letting Andrew read the books you got for him. We've had a good Sunday too! Full of naps, church and laughter.