Saturday, June 16, 2007

Home Again!

I've just returned home from a week of babysitting for Jawan and boy am I tired. It's been a long time since I tried to keep up with a 3 year old and an 18 month old. I'm so thankful Angela and Emily were there with me to help. Regardless of the tiredness, we had a wonderful week. The children were wonderful and gave us no problems (except locking the bathroom door with no one in there to open it - I had to take the door knob off to get it open - and pushing two doors together so that the knobs overlapped and were almost impossible to get apart). ha. Otherwise, they were just their sweet childish selves. We went to Hollywood Connection, Monkey Joe's, Toys-R-Us, Walmart, Tuesday Morning, Publix, and played in the water in back yard. God answered so many prayers this week:

--Angela, Emily and I had safe travel to and from Columbus, safety while there, and all needs were provided;
--Andrew and Luke adjusted to being without Mommie and Daddy for the week and seemed to have a good time and were protected from any mishaps;
--Meredith placed in the top 10 at the FFA conference with her song and had safe travel to and from Orlando;
--Steve and Ethan stayed home and were safe and provided for;
--Jawan and Mitch had safe flights to and from Memphis and were protected and provided for while there; and
--Stuart (although he is in the midst of a job change) has also been protected and provided for and has a wonderful attitude about his situation.

God is so good, and I thank him daily for my family and all the blessings he showers upon us. Tomorrow is Sunday, and I plan to be in His house for worship and praise and thanksgiving. I hope all of you will do the same. Until next time....Mom.

No comments: