Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vacationing

As I write this, I am in Columbus at Jawan's staying with her boys while she and Mitch are in Memphis. Angela and Emily are here with me, and we are having a wonderful time. Yesterday, we took a walk around the neighborhood with the kids in strollers and boy was that an ordeal. This is a hilly, hilly, hilly neighborhood. ha. Don't know if we'll try that again today or not. We went to Hollywood Connection, which is a fun place all indoors for the kids to ride different things (small ferris wheel, swings, choo-choo - but the choo-choo was not in operation yesterday - rock climbing, playground activities, etc.) They really enjoyed that and it was cool - great place! We also filled the kiddie pool with water, turned on the sprinkler, and they had a wonderful wet time. We ate a lot and watched cartoon movies, etc. and had them in bed by 9:30, after which Angela and I watched "Flywheel." That is a wonderful movie!!!!! Today, I think we'll take the kids to Monkey Joe's and let them play there. I've never been, so will have to give an update later. Until next time .... Mom.

No comments: