Tuesday, September 02, 2008

AHA!

Although I don't have much to report, I thought I better put something on here for my faithful few who click in each day. Sorry I've disappointed you in not writing before now, but.....

Angela, Steve and Emily came this past weekend and spent the night on Sunday and went home yesterday afternoon. Neither Jawan nor Stuart got to come, but I'm hoping they both had a good day. I made good use of having Steve and his truck here as I had purchased a new entertainment center and needed help getting it home. It couldn't have worked out better!

It's only a week and a half before my trip to Mississippi and I can hardly wait. Norma is coming as well, so we three siblings will get to spend two or three days together. And, as I've already told you, I'm getting to reconnect with a couple of childhood friends as well while there. I'll have lots to talk about when I get home (hopefully with lots of pictures).

We survived Hurricane Fay with nothing but rain, wind and a lot of limbs everywhere. Well, there were several big trees uprooted around town, but my little piece of property only got lots of rain and limbs. It seems that Hurricane Gustav missed us also, and I've counted my blessings. I just hope Hurricane Hannah calms down and goes on her merry way with no effects as well. Gee, I'm ready for some "normal" weather!! However, I know God is in control so I'll just be thankful for His protection thus far and pray that He will continue to do so in the future.

Ok, that's all I can think of for the moment, so until next time...Wanda.

No comments: