Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random Facts

I caught up on reading a few blogs today, Heidi's being one of them. Between her blog and Jawan's, I decided I could think of a few random things about me that some of you might not know. Those who know me well will agree to all seven. ha. Here goes:

1. I am a procrastinator and tend to put things off but once I know I have a limited amount of time to get it done, I can ever more move!

2. I will not (unless providentially hindered) be late for anything;

3. My pet peeve is a slow driver who gets in the passing lane and won't move over, as well as those drivers who won't keep up with the traffic or go at least the speed limit! UGH!!!!!

4. I have a house guest that is not blood related;

5. I struggle with bouts of depression but medicine is helping;

6. Chicken is my favorite food;

7. I am a very insecure person in a lot of respects.

8. I don't feel my age - I'm only maybe 30 in feelings which proves that age is just a number.

I could probably go on and on, but don't want you to think I'm a total mess. If you need to question me about any of the above, feel free. Hope you enjoyed my confessions. ha. Until next time...Wanda.

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Wow, this post makes me so proud to be your daughter.

Stuart said...

I'll second that....er, accept change the last to "son". lol

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.