Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Christmas Joy!

Angela and Emily came over tonight and helped me put up my Christmas tree and other do-dads. The tree looks a little bare with no gifts under it yet, so I must get busy and wrap the ones I have bought. They've been riding around in the trunk of my car for four days and I can hardly remember what's there. Oh well, now that there are no children around I can get them out and wrap away.

Speaking of Angela, they had the inspection yesterday on the house they are buying and got a good report. Would you believe they are closing on the deal this coming Monday!!! Wow, that was quick but an answer to prayer. I am so excited for them and can hardly wait to help them move and get settled in before Christmas.

The next few weeks are going to be really busy -- shopping, wrapping, going to Victorian Christmas, going to Columbus for Luke's birthday party, preparing for Christmas Day, etc. etc. So, I don't know when I may get to post again. Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How far away does Angie live from you now, when they move into their new house?