Monday, March 27, 2006

Just Chattin'

Hey, you all (or y'all as we say in the South)! Wow, March has been a fast month, but I'm so-0-0-o ready for Spring!! Thanks to Angela and her three offspring, I got my yards cleaned up this past weekend (also had a God-sent man from my church who came by and mowed for me). I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!! I really haven't done anything much to talk about that would be of interest - just the usual work every day, church three times a week, keeping 1 to 3 of the grands on Friday night, etc. etc. However, yesterday was a wonderful day at church, and I was invited to go to lunch with three couples. We went to the Seminole Wind restaurant in Cairo - just great home cooking like we have at O'Neals, Market Diner, etc. Then last night, we had a covered dish supper after church with more yummy home cooking. I took a casserole I had never fixed before and had just enough left over to bring to work today for lunch. I'm trying to get our draft of the church directory finished by Wednesday of this week so we can mail it off. Oh, I can hardly wait for the finished product! As I said, there's not anything of interest to write about so will cut this short. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart! Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I love it when you post!