Thursday, March 30, 2006

What a RELIEF!

I DID IT! I got the church directory in the mail today!!!! I had lots of good help putting it together, and I know we are going to be so proud of it. It will probably be a couple months before we get the finished product back, but it will be worth the wait. By the way, my children, I got my personal pictures back this week. Want one? As I'm writing this, I'm sitting downstairs at my office at the receptionist desk answering the phones for her. So, if some of this doesn't make sense, it's because of the many interruptions. However, it's something different to do and I'm kinda enjoying it. I just read Jawan's blog - Piles for Miles - and so wish I could give her some relief. Bless your heart, Wannie, you were just overblessed with talent, which is why you have so many "to do" piles. ha. I'm just thankful you are home with those precious grandbabies of mine and know that they are more important than the piles. Ok, Stuart, it's time to update your blog! Angela, Meredith, Emily and I plan to go to a beauty pageant tomorrow night. Emily will probably spend the night with me as usual (and maybe Meredith and/or Ethan), and I'll spend Saturday with them. Compared to most of my blogs, this one is shorter but will try to get in the habit of doing it more often so they won't have to be so long. Until then...I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart! Mom.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I'm so proud of you for taking that responsiblity for the church and initiating the task. I'm glad you had fun doing it and I'm sure the church members are thankful. I can't wait to see the finished product...and, YES, I want a picture of you! Bring it when you come for Andrew's party.