Thursday, February 15, 2007

Crash!

"All things work together for good to those who love the Lord and called according to His purpose." I've repeated that verse to myself several times this morning. Why? Because on my way to work, I was hit by another vehicle. No, I'm not hurt, and I thank God for his protection. My car has a hicky on the right passenger side - knocked off my mirror and dented and scraped that area. The other driver was totally at fault and was cited for improper lane change (he was turning right onto street I was on and ran into me). Also, he didn't have his insurance information with him, so I'm praying that is not going to be a problem. I've reported it to my insurance company and have left it in their hands. There were three passengers in his vehicle, and they were all really nice guys and very apologetic. So, I pray that this will work for my good in whatever way the Lord has in mind. I'm certainly not worried about it - just thankful no one was hurt. On another note, I am THRILLED with the news that grandchild number 6 is going to be a girl! See how blessed we are????!!!!!!! Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: