Sunday, February 04, 2007

Just Chillin'

B-r-r-r-r- it's cold in south Georgia! I'm not complaining, however. The sun is out, I've been to church this morning, and out to lunch with friends. So, there's nothing to complain about. In addition, I had quite an unexpected surprise yesterday. Stuart and two of his friends dropped in (from Atlanta) and stayed about 15 to 20 minutes with me. They had been to a truck/car show close by and he knew he better not get that close without coming on to my house. Nothing worth writing about has happened in my life since my last blog, but I didn't want my child (No. 2) to have to remind me. ha. I am planning to go to her house this coming Friday to help with their move and yard sale. Then I'll try to get back in time for our church Valentine banquet on Saturday night. It will be a busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to it. Gee, my oldest grandchild, Meredith, has a birthday tomorrow - NO. 16/! Where have the years gone???? She is so sweet, so beautiful, and so talented. But, oh, how I worry about all the things she and Ethan (and all teenagers for that matter) are faced with on a day-t0-day basis. However, I pray for my children and grandchildren by name every morning, so I know God will take care of them for me. I love you so much, Meredith, and want you to have a beautiful, full and happy life and one that honors God. Ok, now that I'm on the verge of getting mushy and teary, I'll stop. Guess I'll go snooze in my recliner for an hour or two before going back to church tonight. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

No comments: