Monday, February 26, 2007

Ridin' in Style

Just wanted to let everyone know that my new wheels are wonderful!!! It is a beautiful car and just my size. However, I hope it improves on the gas mileage as it only got 25 mpg out of the first tank full. Maybe after it is broken in, it will do better. However, I do so much stopping and starting when I get into Tallahassee that I'm sure that accounts for less mileage per gallon. As long as it doesn't get less, I'll be happy. If I can ever learn how to add pictures to these blogs, I'll do so but it just doesn't seem to be working for me tonight.

I just got off the phone with my niece in Mississippi - Lora Stallings. She is so sweet to call me occasionally and keep me posted on the happenings with her and Scott. She told me the two of them are going with their church group in October to Thailand on a mission trip and sounded really excited. That's the month of their 1st anniversary, so what a way to celebrate!

I'm feeling a need to see all of my grandchildren, but especially the three older ones. I was with the two younger ones a couple of weeks ago, but it's been over a month since seeing the others. Guess that would be a good excuse to head to Florida for a visit and show off my car. ha. I'll give that some thought. Seeing the pictures of the two younger ones on their mom's blog makes me want to get hold of them too, so maybe I'll just TRAVEL!

Until that happens, and until next time for blogging, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. You are all precious to my heart. Mom.

No comments: