Monday, February 19, 2007

I DID IT!!

Yep, after driving the same car for eight years that was beginning to need some repairs and was run into last week by another driver, I took that to mean that it was time to get a new car. So, as of today, I am the proud, scared (payments!!) owner of a 2007 Toyota Camry. Wow, it drives and rides like a dream! Gold color, so it's really sharp looking. It is supposed to get 34 mpg, which will be an improvement over what I'm used to. I'm so thankful to be able to get it and I know God will provide so that I can afford it. It's kinda sad to see my Thunderbird sitting on the side of the drive with the new one under the carport. ha. It has served me well and I've grown attached to it in some respects. BUT, give me a week and I'll be over it. Ok, just wanted you to share my joy (you can share my payments too if you wish!). ha. Until next time, I love you Steve, Angela, Meredith, Ethan, Emily, Mitch, Jawan, Andrew, Luke and Stuart. Mom.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

You're funny! Share your payments???? Are you kidding!!?!??! We finally have two cars, one of which is paid for. Welcome back to payment land. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I just left payment land and I don't want to go back anytime soon if I can help it!ha Send pictures. Enjoy!