Sunday, June 29, 2008

A "Grand" weekend!






It truly was a "grand" weekend. I drove to Albany on Friday afternoon after work and met Jawan and family and brought Andrew (grandchild no. 4) home with me for the weekend. On Saturday, we went to the lake, fed the geese, looked for turtles, and played on the playground. Came home, ate lunch, watched a movie, and then went to the pet store to see the animals. After that, we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream and on out to Grannie's and surprised her with our visit. Came home, ate supper, watched "Water Horse", got baths and went to bed. Today, we went to church, and Andrew went to his own class and then to children's church. The last time he spent the weekend with me, he wanted to stay in my class and even sat on the piano bench while I played. I can see him growing up! After church, we went to What-a-Burger for lunch, came home and packed his suitcase, drove back to Albany where I had to give him back to his parents. It was such sweet time spent with him, and I hope to be able to do the same with Luke and Abigail eventually. So, my time this weekend was spent playing with and entertaining Andrew. Do you think the yard sales missed me? Nah. Hope all of you have a wonderful week. Until next time...Wanda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Sounds like a good weekend.

Heidi said...

Aunt Wanda, are you ok? You haven't blogged in forever! Just wanted to check on you. We love you and miss you!

Brian and Heidi