Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer is here!

It's been in the mid to high 90's here all week, which tells me that in another month or two it will probably be hotter. Wow, walking in the afternoon really is a lot harder but I guess sweating can take off a pound or two as well. I've noticed they are installing beautiful decorative light poles around the lake on the wooded side, so I'm assuming there will be a lot of night walkers when it is cooler.

My week has been good - just really busy. Two bosses will be out tomorrow and one the next day, so it should slow down a bit. However, keeping up with four attorneys has not been too bad so far, and I love the challenge. As long as I can do it, they'll let me, which means job security, right?

I had another birthday this past week, and I'm thankful for every one of them. I got lots of cards, hugs, and gifts, which made me feel very special. God is so good for blessing me with a wonderfully sweet family and a bunch of crazy loving friends. The phrase "age is just a number" is so true. We can't do anything about our age number wise, but we don't have to give in to it. I certainly don't feel my age - may look it but don't feel it. Guess that's why so many people stay 39 for so long. ha.

Time to go something else so, until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Aunt Wanda!

Your crazy nephew and niece-in-law love you VERY much even tho we didn't get you a card. Please forgive us!

We love and miss you,

Heidi and BB