Monday, September 21, 2009

Three day post!

I know it's been three days since I blogged, but gracious I've been busy!!! My friend Dianne and I went to the dinner theater on Saturday night and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and live play. Our Bible conference (aka revival) started Sunday, so I've been to church again tonight. The guest minister is wonderful, and the message tonight was especially for me. The title of his sermon was "The Refining Fire for Believers." He gave four lessons to learn about trials and I took great notes. I may even get a tape of it as I need to hear it at least once a week. Over the weekend and this morning, my old "stuff" (Satan and his tactics) has been trying to overpower me again, so the message was so on point for my needs. I'm thankful that I have a job that I love to go to every day and keep my mind busy. This is short because I haven't had any dinner yet and am hungry!

No comments: