Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Compelled

Yes, now that I am blogging again, I am drawn to this computer and feel that I HAVE to say something! ha. I spent today in our Tallahassee office and really enjoyed it -- no phones to deal with! The day went fast, and I have loads to do tomorrow.

Church tonight was good. Bro. Ken is teaching on the three tenses of salvation: (1) regeneration, (2) sanctification and (3) glorification. I don't quite understand why he refers to them as "tenses" unless he means the past (regeneration), present (sanctification) and future (glorification). That makes perfect sense; don't know why I didn't "get" it sooner.

Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's birthday - she will be 41!!! Wow, can it be that I have a child that old?!? I'm very proud of her and the three grandchildren she produced for me. She married a wonderful man who is a pastor, and I love my son-in-law. I feel a shopping spree coming on tomorrow night for her.

Ok, my eyelids are getting droopier by the minute. Must put them to bed. G'nite!

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Wow, Angela looks so good to be 41. Not that 41 is old. You know what I mean. Wait, 41 is young. I'll be there in just under 7 years. 41 is a great number. Ok, I'm gonna stop now.

Stuart said...

Keep Blogging mom!! I'm reading..just not as regular. Of course, I'm not good at blogging either! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Love your blogging, Sis! Keep it up, that way I keep up with what is going on in your life! Norma