Saturday, October 03, 2009

Saturday Joy!

It's not often I get alone time with my 2 year old granddaughter, Abigail, but this is one of those times. I met Jawan in Albany yesterday and brough Abigail home with me for the weekend. She is such a joy, such a chatterbox (although I don't understand most of what she says), and such an easy child to have around. I rocked her to sleep shortly after we got home last night, and neither of us got up until about 8:00 a.m. this morning. We have a full day ahead of us so we must get on with it, i.e. pet store, Belks, recycling bins, the dump, etc. So, more later about what we have done. Just wanted her mom to know that all is well with her wee one.

2 comments:

Jawan said...

I'm so glad you wrote this! I've been wanting to call you all day to say hello to her but I left my phone at home on the charger and we've been out running errands literally ALL DAY until now. We're home just long enough to change clothes and pack up the boys before dropping them off and MeMe and Pop's house.

KIM said...

THIS WAS MY B-DAY! GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A GOOD DAY TOO! SHANE & I WENT TO VEGAS TO SEE A SHOW, WE HAD A NICE TIME. YES, MOM & ME ARE HOOKED ON DANCING WITH THE STARS TOO! HA