Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Middle of the Week

Guess I should do what Jawan does - call it "wordless Wednesday" and just post a picture. ha. Of course, I don't have any cute ones like she does. Anyway, I'll get fussed at by a couple or three someones if I don't post something. ha.


It's been a good week so far. I have so many blessings in friends and family who keep in touch and let me know I matter to them. You know who you are, so THANKS from the bottom of my heart. I've struggled a bit this past week with my depression bouts but have found that if I take my medicine at night, I don't wake in the morning with it. This week has been much better. My job keeps me so busy I can hardly think, so I don't know how this stuff gets through. But, I know whose I am, and HE has promised to walk with me "through" it all. One of my favorite verses in the Bible is: "And it came to pass..." Everything we experience does eventually pass and comes our way for a reason. I just hope I pass the test and learn the lessons I need to learn in the midst.


As always, I'm looking forward to the weekend. Dianne and I plan to go to the Lighthouse Children's Home on Friday night to hear The Hayes Family and The Reggie Sadler Family. They are both wonderful groups, so it will be a great outing with a dear friend. More about that later. I'm sure also that Emily will be with me most of the weekend as well, and I always enjoy her.




No comments: