Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tuesday Tediousness

Boy, it has been a busy day. Came home tired and then went and walked, so I'm really pooped. I have decided this new job of mine is one that I will NEVER get caught up on. Besides what's already on my "to-do" list, more is added every day. I just pray for patience, wisdom, energy and stick-to-it-ive-ness. Tomorrow will be easier as I will be in the Tallahassee office - just more behind for the day after. You see what I mean?! But I'm so thankful to God for the gift of being able to work, for providing a wonderful job for me, and for the skill and energy to tackle it every day. I'm thankful for family and friends to interact with who love me in spite of my faults.

I haven't had dinner yet and my show (Dancing With the Stars) will be on shortly. So, I'm gonna find something to eat, watch the show, and work on my Women's Ministry scrapbook.

No comments: