Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend action!

Bet that got your attention. ha. I lead such a dull life to most people, but I am so thankful that I woke up this morning, have air to breathe, food to eat, a family to love, a church to attend, and most of all a God who loves me in spite of my flaws. This time last Saturday, we were already into our ladies' conference being blessed with spiritual and physical food. Today, I am cleaning house, washing clothes, enjoying my 9 year old granddaughter and looking forward to tonight when Dianne and I go to Monticello, FL to the Opera House for dinner and a play (Fiddler on the Roof).

I made a decision yesterday that I paid for last night. I was out of Diet Coke and decided I wouldn't buy more and try to wein myself off them and start drinking water. So, I headed to Publix and bought water. Wow, I had a headache come on that stayed with me all night. When I got up this morning, I felt like a drug addict. I combed this house for a Coke can with some "leftover" in it to try to get rid of the headache. Finally found one in my car that had been there for two days. ha. But you know what? It helped. So, I guess I shouldn't try to quit cold turkey but taper off instead. I sure do love those things, so it will be hard, especially the headaches. Can anyone relate? I know my sister and brother can. They are as addicted as I am.

Gotta get busy. More later.

No comments: