Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Day Early!


I said it would probably be Monday before I checked in again, but just had to do this while it was on my mind. I went to Angela's this weekend and had a wonderful time. The above is her family (minus Emily who hasn't joined them in singing yet) at the sing at their church Saturday night. I was privileged to sing with them as well but got no pictures of that. Today has been wonderful as usual. I drove back from Angela's early this morning so I could be in SS and church at my own. Had lunch with the usual bunch and then joined the friend who was supposed to have gone to church with me this morning and saw the TOSAC play. The friend's brother came into town unexpectedly, so she had to cancel out on church but has promised to go next Sunday. We thoroughly enjoyed the play and had a great visit catching up on mutual acquaintances. After church tonight, we surprised one of the youth who is graduating tomorrow from home school with a party in the fellowship hall. He is such a sweet, quiet, boy and was presented a really nice study Bible from the church. (He's the one who does my yards.)

I was so afraid I wouldn't wake up in time to drive home this morning that I hardly slept any at all last night. So, I'm about the drop. I'm cutting this short so I can head for bed. Hope all of you had a good weekend and are looking forward to the coming week. I am!! Until next time...Wanda.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

Love the blogs mom and the pics. I see you figured out how to keep the spacing down. I'm so proud of you!!