Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday Praise!

I really feel that I don't have anything to write about that would be of interest to anyone, but I hate for you to click in and nothing be there. ha. I had a wonderful Monday and have had a very happy heart all day today just thinking about how blessed I am. It being Mother's Day weekend, I naturally thanked God for my children and the grandchildren they have blessed me with. I thank Him for life, for healing, for His presence, for His guidance, for extended family, for friends He has placed in my life, and a myriad of other things that make life so wonderful. However, at the moment, I know I am not pleasing Him very much as I should be in the other room having my Bible quiet time. It seems every time I head that way I think of something (see how Satan works?!) else to do and it keeps getting put off. I really prefer having the quiet time in the mornings before going to work, but I overslept this morning and didn't get it done. It makes such difference in getting the day started off right and on the right track all day. So, I must close this out and go do what I am being prompted to do - spend time with my Lord and Savior! Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: