Thursday, May 01, 2008

AHA!

Bet you thought I had lapsed back into my old ways of procrastination, didn't you?! Just been busy at work, walking in the afternoon, and other things that had to be done (not to mention just resting). Keeping four attorneys happy at the office getting all their work out without any of them feeling like I'm showing preference to one of the others can get a little pressured sometimes. Needless to say, they keep me busy. One of them is about to be gone for two weeks, so I'll get a bit of a breather.

I'm excited about going to Angela's this weekend (leaving tomorrow from work). We will be singing at their church on Saturday night, and then I'll drive back here early Sunday morning in time to play piano for my church. It's been a while since I've gotten to sing with them and I'll probably be a bit rusty. But, Angela, Steve, Meredith and Ethan will probably do most of it anyway, which will be a real treat for me.

I have a friend/former co-worker who is going to church with me Sunday, and I'm excited about that. Her husband died several months ago, her only child lives in Atlanta, and she's alone. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of a renewal of our friendship. After church, we'll have lunch and then go to the T'ville On Stage theater production in the afternoon. I have forgotten the name of it but have heard raves about how good and funny it is. It will be a full day!

Until next time (which will probably be Monday)...Wanda.

No comments: