Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Blessings





It's been another great day, although I'm pooped. I was in a dress and heels from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. I had to play piano for Kerry's mom's funeral this morning, so I had to go dressed up to work. Then, tonight was my Women's Ministry meeting and I didn't come home after work but went straight to the church to decorate, etc. We had 13 ladies there, which disappoints me as we should have had 25 or more. However, my sister-in-law, Marge, did a demonstration of flower arranging using every day items (vegetable cans, weeds, pool noodles, cheese grater, etc.) and we all enjoyed that. We drew names to see who got to take home the arrangements and, believe it or not, I won one. I picked the top one one with the least amount of flowers as I am not good at keeping them alive. When the flowers in this one wilt, I'll replace them with artificial ones. ha. I think we all left inspired to do some on our own but, as I say, mine will be with artificial ones. It was fun and Marge did a great job. Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: