Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Out for Weekend

Since I'm gonna be gone for three days, I knew I better put something on here or I'd get reprimanded. ha. I just realized that some of the people who remind me I haven't blogged in a while don't blog themselves! What's wrong with that picture? You know who you are. ha.

I am in the midst of packing for the weekend as Dianne and I leave tomorrow after work for Nashville. Of course, we won't reach Nashville tomorrow night but will get about half the distance behind us. Besides it being helpful to break it up, it's fun to get to spend time with a friend with no distractions. We live two houses apart and hardly ever see each other and never visit. Most of that has to do with our jobs but it's still a shame that we don't see each other more often. It takes a trip to get us out of town to do that.

Why is it when you plan a trip that you either overdo or under do the packing? I always fall into the overdo category "just in case." This only creates more stress as you have to remember shoes to go with outfits, jewelry, purses, etc. etc. etc. At least I have made progress in the last year -- I now wear sandals with the toes out and without hose/knee highs. I still don't have pretty feet, but, as my sweet sister told me, nobody cares about my feet so be comfortable. I have discovered that there are uglier feet out there than mine, so I'm going for it!!!!

Since I won't be home until late Sunday night, there won't be anything else on here until at least Monday. Just letting you know that I'm not procrastinating - just won't have access to a computer. Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: