Monday, April 28, 2008

Friends

I was blessed today to hear from another friend in Mississippi that I haven't talked to in a long time. What a joy! I have three friends from Mississippi who are truly that -- it doesn't matter how long we've been apart or how long its been since we talked, we just pick up where we left off. That is a real blessing.

When someone pops into our minds and we think of them several times during the day, that probably means we should call and chat. Friends are too few and far between to let slip through our fingers, and it only takes a few minutes to reconnect. I'm talking mostly to myself, because a lot of times I'll intend to send a card, visit someone, or call and just keep putting it off. The result? I've cheated both of us out of a blessing. So, I'm going to do better!!!!

My local friend and I walked our three miles around the lake this afternoon, so I'm tired. I still have a couple of projects to work on before bedtime and better close this out. Until next time...Wanda.

No comments: