Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fish in the Lake

Yes, Stuart, there are fish in the lake. I saw three people pull some out today. One fellow decided his was not big enough, so he threw him back. The other two were good size and went into their coolers. I had to walk by myself today as my buddy was sick. I didn't mind, however, as I saw friends I hadn't seen in a while and just enjoyed being outdoors. There was a wonderful breeze, and I saw the world in action (firetruck with siren blasting, police cars, ambulance, and a train that crossed over our walking path). When I got home, I had two caramel rice cakes with peanut butter. YUM! (That one was for you, Kim! HA) That's all I've had, so I'm hoping the exercise and cutback on eating will get a few more pounds off. Will keep you posted on that (as if you are really interested). Hope all of you are having a wonderful week. Until next time...Wanda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! Good one, but how did you know about the rice cakes & peanut butter?

Stuart said...

you need to go to Jawan's page and enter her little giveaway! I did, but I prolly won't win. lol. Love you!