Friday, April 25, 2008

So Excited!

These are my buddies - Debbie and Ramona (always has her eyes closed in pictures - ha). They are going with me tomorrow to Angela's.

As I mentioned in my last post, a long-lost friend was found today. We talked for 30 minutes on the phone and would have talked longer but I had to get back to work. It was as though the years just melted away and we picked up right where we left off. Now that's a friend! She now lives in Texas, so I can't pop over and see her anytime soon. However, she's coming over this way sometime in the next few months, so we will work it out somehow to get together for a few minutes or a day or two of visiting. In the meantime, we'll keep the phone lines hot. She still talks 90 miles an hour, so there's never a lull in the conversation. That's one of the things I love about her - never at a loss for words. ha.

Hope all of you have a great Saturday! Until next time...Wanda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! I wish I were there to go with you!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my name!!!!
The anonymous said.... was from me ~ your sister!